I have been awake for 4 days straight and my mind is pretty much empty. I just got my exam result and I have to say everything went better than expected. It’s not bad but it’s not good either.
Speaking of “No Sleep”. Apparently, I have developed a habit where I sleep in the morning and stay awake at night. The problem is, I can’t sleep in the morning. So, instead of sleeping in the morning, I was awake the whole time.
But every cloud has a silver lining. I found out that I can think more efficiently at night than in the morning which is weird. ==’
Maybe it’s the mysterious air of the night that fuel my mind to work more.
I just hope I’m not going crazy because I have a lot to do before this year ends
– Get the exam result ( Checked )
– Watch the movie “2012” on 21 December 2012 ( Waiting )
– Get some sleep ( Stalled )
– Reached 300 words in a certain story ( In progress )
– Watch Ice Age 4 : Continental Drift ( Stalled )